> About Us
> Mission, Values and Objectives
Mission, Values and Objectives
To improve the life, mental health, well-being and recovery capital of vulnerable people with complex needs in the community covered, through the provision of innovative and inclusive psychosocial services.
CDARS is a highly respected organisation with over 30 years experience in delivering psychosocial services to vulnerable people with complex needs and their families. At the heart of our organisation, our are values are:
- Provide a range of psychosocial services to support the recovery of people with a substance or alcohol misuse, people experiencing mental health issues, neurodiverse groups and ex-military veterans, aimed at support their well-being and their re-integration within the community;
- Limit the harm which comes with mental health issues, substance and alcohol misuse and other psychosocial problems for our service users, their families and carers, and the wider community;
- Raise awareness and reduce the stigma associated with mental health, substance and alcohol misuse and neurodiversity, within the local community and at work.
We will strive to achieve this by
- Providing a holistic approach aimed at improving the mental, physical, social, emotional health and well-being of service users.
- Focusing on the recovery and re-integration of our service users.
- Offering support and provision of information to families members and carers of our service users.
- Increasing service user’s own recovery capital.
- Offering personalised, peer-led support, to our service users.