Mission, Vision & Values
CDARS is committed to improving the lives of vulnerable people and those with complex needs arising from the ill effects of mental health issues, addiction to alcohol, drugs and other psychosocial conditions.
CDARS will strive to achieve this by:
- Providing a holistic approach to help improve the mental, physical, social and emotional health and wellbeing of clients
- Focusing on their recovery and re-integration into society;
- Supporting and providing information to members of their family and carers.
CDARS is a well-respected organisation with over 25 years’ experience delivering psychosocial services to service users and their families. At the heart of our organisation are strong values; we are:
Our main objectives are to:
- Provide a range of psychosocial services to support the recovery of substance misuers, people experiencing mental health crisis, ex-military veterans and perpetrators of domestic violence, to support their re-integration within the community;
- Limit the harm which comes with mental health issues, addiction and other psychosocial problems for our clients, their families and carers, and the wider community;
- Raise awareness about the risks associated with mental health issues and drug and alcohol addiction within community settings.