We have won several awards since the organisation was established, including:
- The Whitbread Community Care Award in 1988
- The Certificate of Merit for contributions towards community service from the Co-operative Union Ltd in 1991
- Community Award from the Mayor of Merton in 1998
- The Trust for London award for committed services to the community in acknowledgment of outstanding achievement in 1998
- The Award for the Drug Intervention Programme in Sutton
- The Minister for Crime Reduction visited and praised us for our significant contribution towards crime reduction in the Borough of Merton
- We have been praised by the Prolific Offenders Groups Team in Merton for our work with offenders.